Casanova



There are some places that are more than just a restaurant, more than just the food. Places that feel like you're going to a family country home. I have had too many lunches here to count since before I was born so when I was asked where to go for my Birthday lunch my decision was easy, Casanova.

This place is a little piece of Europe tucked into the tiny coastal town of Carmel-by -the-Sea. There are many delicious dishes on the menu but the only one for me is the Cannelloni. Two fresh tubes of pasta stuffed with spinach and ricotta, baked in a tomato sauce topped with cheese. This of course is best paired with one of their perfectly selected wines and for dessert their famous Crème Brûlée. It is by far my favorite meal I have ever eaten in all of my travels. If you ever find yourself in Carmel, take my word and swing by. In my opinion, it's better at lunch but I don't think I would turn down dinner either. (Tip: make a reservation)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.